85 Kms away from Bhuj & Close to Indo-Pak Border.
Bhuj is the main city of Kutch and enjoys good connectivity by air, rail and road. You can board the Kutch Express from Mumbai, via Ahmedabad and up to Gandhinagar, from there, you can reach your destination by road. Alternatively, you could also stop at Ahmedabad and then catch a train or a taxi to Bhuj. Once in Bhuj it is easy reach Rann Utsav. Check out the route on map or to get driving directions, also see How to reach for further details.
Pick-up and drop-off are available from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per the schedule timings.
Drop an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have further questions and need instant answers do call us on our toll free number 1800 270 2700 for further details.
Have a look at our cancellation & refund policy:
- 100 % Refund if cancelled before 30 days prior to schedule arrival.
- 70% refund, if cancelled more than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival (but less than 30 days).
- No refund, if cancelled less than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- In case of any date change Rs.1500/Guest + 18% GST (Rate difference shall be levied) will be charged.
- Name Change shall be treated as cancellation only.
For any further queries, please feel free to contact us through email on email@example.com or call on our TOLL FREE NUMBER – 1800 270 2700.